If you found our service not satisfying your need, you are free to raise a refund request; our team of expert will analyze the circumstances and does the needful. However, we strongly advise you to read our Refund Policy completely before raising or initiating a refund.
Also, please be aware that the decision made by our expert team would be the final decision on approving the refund.
Under What Circumstance You Can Raise Refund?
- By mistakenly you have paid more than once for creating a stub.
- If you are not able to access (view, download, or email) your newly generated stubs.
- If you are not able to edit your newly generated pay stub.
Circumstances That You Can’t Raise Refund
- Refunds will be entertained for the issues which are not enlisted in the refund section
- You will not be entertained while raising refund requests due to not liking the pay stub
- We will not entertain your refund request if you are no longer in need of our stub generator anymore
- A refund request will not accept if you want to change the generator pay stub completely. (Note: you are allowed to raise refund request if you are not able to edit the information on the generated paystub)
- Paystub editing can be done only within 48 hours from the generation of pay stub, beyond that no editing request will be entertained.
- We have a strong system that will determine whether you are a unique visitor based on various parameters.
For more details and clarifications, feel free to get in touch with our support team by sending your mails to email@example.com